Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Makenna is 6 weeks old!!
Hard to believe Makenna is 6 weeks old already!! She is starting to smile and coo and her favorite pastime is eating!!!! She gets excited and starts kicking when she knows a meal is on it's way! She is really filling out and is getting chunky thighs, which is good since she gets lots of shots in those thighs in a couple of weeks. We'll be curious to see what her weight is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The picture Kamrynn took of "Makenna and Mommy" is really cute!!
What a great b-day present. All
these pic's and the Mickey Mouse
snowman. I could hardly see the
pic's thru my tears after seeing how much Makenna has grown and her
little smile. She is such a beautiful baby and has such a beau-
tiful big sister. Pretty soon she
won't have any teeth at all. I love
the one of her reading to Makenna.
I love you all so much--Grammy
Post a Comment