Monday, December 17, 2007
December 17, 2007
I have been "slacking off" on posting pictures lately...sorry. I returned back to work on November 26th and have found that there are not enough hours in the day to spend time with the girls and get things done!! It was tough returning to work, I was sure getting used to spending my time being a full time mommy! Things are going well with Makenna at the babysitter, except for a week-and-a-half "hunger strike" where she wouldn't take a bottle!! She is now eating great and getting along well! Kamrynn just got signed up for volleyball today and is looking forward to that! She was really wanting to play basketball since that is her favorite sport but that didn't work out and she is looking forward to trying something new. Other than that we are looking forward to spending time with family over the holidays, hopefully the weather cooperates!! I will try to update next week, Makenna has her 4 month check up and we are anxious to see what our little "chunky monkey" weighs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow,What beautiful little and big
sisters!!!Mak has really changed since the last entry. Soooo cute.
Her smile is darling.I can hardly
wait to see you girls, mommy& daddy
too. I hope the weather is nice.
Kam, I love your Santa cap. Maybe
you can get a job helping Santa make deliveries with Rudy and the
boys. But Mrs. Claus might get jea-
lous with a pretty little helper
like you. I will see you next week-
end. I hope this week goes fast.
I love you little elves. Grammy
I love to look at the pics that you
send. Mak is growing so fast and of course Kam looks like a very grown up big sister. Mak looks so
much like her Daddy did at this age
She is such a sweetie, just like her sister. Pink is really a good color for her. I love you all so
much--Grammy
Post a Comment